• A large Children’s Library with designated story time space
• Large, flexible community hall for events and lectures
• Private study rooms and space for remote workers
• Fully integrated work and conferencing technologies
• FabLab/Makerspace for workshops, designing, and creating,
• Comfortable adult reading lounge
• A quiet, separate teen space for reading and homework.
• Ample display space for books and exhibitions
• A design that highlights our natural surroundings and
includes views of Brundage Mountain and Payette Lake
• Improved staff work space
• Improved parking and pedestrian safety
Rest easy knowing your data’s safe with us. We use SafeSave Payment Services, a secure, PCI-compliant system that safely and successfully processes billions in transactions each year.
Send your donation by check to:
McCall Public Library Foundation
PO Box 4016
McCall, ID 83638
The McCall Public Library Foundation gratefully accepts gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds). Please Fundraising Coordinator, Amy Rush to facilitate your gift of securities or to arrange an estate gift. firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently the Foundation is dedicated to supporting the planned expansion of our 50 year old, undersized and over crowded library building, and all non-restricted gifts are put toward that effort. Beyond the expansion, the Foundation is committed to making possible special projects and services provided by our library that benefit our entire community. The McCall Library Foundation is committed to being a responsible steward of all gifts we receive.